2017 is almost Over!
This is also my first Review over the Year, so let’s get started:
Books I read:
- The Hobbit, By: J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Fellowship of the ring, By: J. R. R. Tolkien
- Divergent, By: Veronica Roth
- I, Robot, By: Isaac Asimov
- Descendants: A Novelization, By: Rico Green
- Slob, By: Ellen Potter
- The humpback of Notre dame, By: Victor Hugo
- The Hunger Games, By: Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire, By: Suzzane Collins
- Mockingjay, By: Suzzane Collins
- The Isle of the Lost, By: Melissa Del La Cruz
- Rise of the Isle of the Lost, By: Melissa Del La Cruz
- Stone Fox, By: John Reynolds Gardiner
- Twenty and Ten, Claire Huchet Bishop
- The Call of the Wild, Jack London
Movies I’ve watched for the first time:
- The Greatest Showman
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Cars 3
- Batman begins
- Spider-Man 3
- The Hunger Games
- Catching Fire
- The Lone Ranger
- Around the World in 80 days
- The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Edition)
- Descendants 2
- Rocky 2
- Rocky 3
- Rocky 4
Tv Shows I’ve finished:
- Girl Meets World
- All Hail King Julien (Netflix Original)
- Mr. Young
Top five favorite moments this Year
- Going to a Sneak Peek of the Last Jedi
- Wolf Mountain in Branson
- Kids Camp (James River Youth)
- Lasagna and Chicken and Alfredos at the Same meal (DREAM DINNER!)
- My Birthday
Top five things I want to do next year:
- Go to a Sneak Peek to either Avengers: Infinity War or Solo: A Star Wars Story. Hopefully Both.
- Finish The Entire LOTR book Trilogy and The Silmarillion.
- Get 100+ Followers on any of my Blogs.
- Finish reading The Chronicles of Narnia.
- Find something I could do outside that I enjoy and do it weekly.
I’m really gonna miss 2017. But now Andy Pines and a bunch of my other Blogs will begin a new year of Blogging.
Good Bye, 2017. Hello, 2018.
If I have followed your blog, but then un-followed your blog, I’m sorry, and I can explain.
My parents have made a rule that I can only be on devices on the Weekend. First off, I know it’s Friday, but my parents letting me and my Siblings be on it today.
Anyway, when I get on my kindle and get on WordPress, I followed a lot of blogs, and I can’t read all of their posts. That is why I decided to get rid of the ones I don’t read much anymore, and keep the ones I read most of the time.
So, please forgive me, and maybe I’ll follow your blog again later in the future.
I’d like to thank Byluis7 for liking so many of my posts today. Thanks to her, all of the posts on this blog have been liked.
Thank you, Byluis7. I’m so happy you love reading my blog. I’ll be sure to check your blog out as well.
Lately, Quintus theme has been retired. It was another theme that I really love. Farewell, Quintus. You will be missed.
Also, there is a blogger who uses this theme called Cristian Mihai. I’ve talked about him before, and he’s continuing reblogs until Sunday.
I’m going to do a thing where on the last day of a month, I will write down a Poem I find in my junior classics book full of fairy tales and poems.
A little Squirrel
By a child in a winnetka nursery
I saw a little squirrel,
Sitting in a tree;
He was eating a bit
And wouldn’t look at me.
Another theme has come and gone. The very theme I have right now, has been retired. Farewell, Reddle theme, you will be missed.
I have a new blog, and it’s called The Imperial Wookie, and I was thinking, I know a lot about Star Wars, should I blog a little bit about Star wars too?
I know lots of people like Star wars, but so far, two posts have no likes on them. Maybe my readers don’t know about them, and maybe I need to make a new post. This post.
So yeah, I’m going to make couple of Star wars posts now and then, and see how it goes.