2017 is almost Over!
This is also my first Review over the Year, so let’s get started:
Books I read:
- The Hobbit, By: J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Fellowship of the ring, By: J. R. R. Tolkien
- Divergent, By: Veronica Roth
- I, Robot, By: Isaac Asimov
- Descendants: A Novelization, By: Rico Green
- Slob, By: Ellen Potter
- The humpback of Notre dame, By: Victor Hugo
- The Hunger Games, By: Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire, By: Suzzane Collins
- Mockingjay, By: Suzzane Collins
- The Isle of the Lost, By: Melissa Del La Cruz
- Rise of the Isle of the Lost, By: Melissa Del La Cruz
- Stone Fox, By: John Reynolds Gardiner
- Twenty and Ten, Claire Huchet Bishop
- The Call of the Wild, Jack London
Movies I’ve watched for the first time:
- The Greatest Showman
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Cars 3
- Batman begins
- Spider-Man 3
- The Hunger Games
- Catching Fire
- The Lone Ranger
- Around the World in 80 days
- The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Edition)
- Descendants 2
- Rocky 2
- Rocky 3
- Rocky 4
Tv Shows I’ve finished:
- Girl Meets World
- All Hail King Julien (Netflix Original)
- Mr. Young
Top five favorite moments this Year
- Going to a Sneak Peek of the Last Jedi
- Wolf Mountain in Branson
- Kids Camp (James River Youth)
- Lasagna and Chicken and Alfredos at the Same meal (DREAM DINNER!)
- My Birthday
Top five things I want to do next year:
- Go to a Sneak Peek to either Avengers: Infinity War or Solo: A Star Wars Story. Hopefully Both.
- Finish The Entire LOTR book Trilogy and The Silmarillion.
- Get 100+ Followers on any of my Blogs.
- Finish reading The Chronicles of Narnia.
- Find something I could do outside that I enjoy and do it weekly.
I’m really gonna miss 2017. But now Andy Pines and a bunch of my other Blogs will begin a new year of Blogging.
Good Bye, 2017. Hello, 2018.